Top 7 Management Institutes in India
The growth of Indian economy at such a fast pace has nurtured the ideal growth for business management and entrepreneurship courses in India. The last two decades have witnessed a humungous growth in terms of a management institute in India. At present, there is more than 4000 school in India with an intake of more than 3.5 lakh students. However, the numbers of successful careers are quite low because of the quality of education in most of the institute.
A good institute not only prepares the student theoretically but also practically with real-life co-curriculum activities for overall development and growth. There are a handful of government and private school and colleges that are up to the mark. The Indian institute of management (IIM) which is headed by India’s HRD ministry takes the maximum number of spots in the top 10. When it comes to private management schools and colleges, the number drops down further leaving very few options to choose from.
Listed below are the top 7 private business management institutes in India offering business management and entrepreneurship courses:
- Xavier institute of management or XLRI (Jamshedpur) – it tops the chart among private institutes in India that offers an entrepreneurship course. A six-month postgraduate programme for certificate in Entrepreneurship management (PGP-CEM) is worth the money.
- Entrepreneurship development institute of India EDI (Gandhi Nagar) – it offers a full two-year post graduate diploma in management and business entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE) and is one of the pioneers of entrepreneurship courses in India with 16 years of service.
- S.P Jain Institute of management and research or SPJIMR (Mumbai) – it is one of the five founding institutions of NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network) and offers a list of courses such as Start Your Business certificate program (SYB) and Grow Your Business certificate program (GYB) to choose from.
- Narsee Monjee institute of management studies or NMIMS (Mumbai) – it specializes in entrepreneurship and family business by offering full-time Masters degree in business administration that has helped the family-owned business owners to adapt to the changing business environment.
- Xavier institute of management and entrepreneurship or XIME (Bangalore) – one of the top management schools in producing successful entrepreneurs in India. The alumni of XIME consist mostly of young entrepreneurs across the country.
- Amity business school (Noida) – it offers a full time two year MBA in entrepreneurship that focuses mainly on small and medium-sized business management. It is turning out to be one of the most promising institutes in India.
- Indian school of management and entrepreneurship or ISME (Mumbai) – it is considered as one of the best colleges that offer both graduate and postgraduate courses in business management and entrepreneurship.