Overseas education is no more difficult with Global Reach. It offers TOEFEL, GRE, SAT, IELTS coaching through best faculties. Have you heard about IELTS? Well, The International Language Testing System or IELTS is an international standardize test of English language proficiency mainly for non-native English language speakers.
Within a time period of 25 years, Global Reach has turned out to be the best provider of top universities to study abroad. Starting from GRE, TOEFL, IELTS Coaching helping the candidates in appropriate course selection to allowing them to prepare for touch entrance examinations such as GRE, SAT and IELTS, the proficient counselors do everything. Global Reach represents the overseas universities in India.
Being one of the most reputed and comprehensive study abroad consultants of India, it has been created a wide array in career counseling. According to the aspiration and desire, the venerable faculties analyses the capabilities of the candidates, judge their aptitude, quality and suggest the right stream for the right candidate. Let’s have a look on the characteristics of IELTS exam.
- From non -user to expert, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training are specially designed to cover the full range of ability.
- The general training version is for those test takers who want to train, study and work at a secondary school or migrate to an English- speaking country and the Academic version is for those test takers who want to study at tertiary level in an English speaking country or seek professional registration.
- The content, context and purpose of the task are different from each other between Academic and General training version but all other features like, timing allocation, length of written responses and reporting of scores are the same.
- IELTS test ability consists of listen, read, write and speak in English.
- One of the key components of IELTS is speaking module. The entire system is conducted in the form of a one -to-one interview with an examiner.
- The speaking ability and proficiency test is taken and assessed by the examiner. The speaking session is recorded for monitoring and the remarking facility is also there in case of any appeal against the given score.
- Different array of writing styles and accents are being present in test materials in order to curtail linguistic bias. The accent in the listening section are generally 80% British, Australian, New Zealander, and 20% others (mostly American).
- The Cambridge English Language Assessment provides experts with input from item writers from around the world to develop the procedure of IELTS.
- As previously mentioned, it is a globally recognized English testing module which is accepted by thousands of organizations in over 135 countries.
Here’s the list who accepts IELTS
- University, Schools, Training Colleges and Tertiary Institutes.
- Government Departments and Agencies.
- Professional and Industry Bodies.
- Multinational Companies and Employers.
So, if your goal is to crack IELTS then you need a proper guide like Global Reach that has a vivid experience of more than 20 years and has been a successful option for those who want to see themselves flourishing in the overseas land.